This page brings together efforts to make well-being information visible, ranging from the development of web tools, the curation of data and the selection of appropriate visualisations to convey insights from the data. Furthermore, this platform is supported by local artists, who kindly donated the homepage photographs. Also, for the indicators’ themes, we used icons made available by designers on the web. In the following titles, we present a list of people that contributed to this page design.
Icons of the indicators’ topics
In addition, our platform also relied on various creators who made their work available to the public on the Flaticon website.
Here is the list of the icons that we used for this platform:
- Built environment: Andika Syaif – Flaticon.
- Socio-economic: Apien – Flaticon.
- Environment: Freepik – Flaticon.
- Mobility and transport: Freepik – Flaticon.
- Gender: Smashicons – Flaticon.
- Territorial safety: Freepik – Flaticon.
- Well government and citizenship: Freepik – Flaticon.